Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Step Into the New Year!

There's nothing like stepping out of one year and beginning the next with a bang. I like to think it all begins and ends with a great pair of shoes! My faves for the wide width shoeista are below!


I don't know about you but I keep falling in love with booties. Gabriella Rocha's Pembroke are smart and funky. And at $89.00, they're a steal too! 


Going dancing? Found these lovely, shiny thangs on zappos! Perfect for jeans or a colorblock dress. 

Whatever you are planning to do for New Year's Eve, remember to do it with lots of class and a whole lotta fun! See you in 2012!

4 comments:

  1. Great information on this site thanks for sharing!
    Crocs Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  2. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to say that this is the best site I've ever had. Very informative. Please write more so that we can know more details.

    Best Regards,

    Image Background Removal Service

    ReplyDelete