Thursday, February 3, 2011

All Weather, All the Time

Happy New Year! I've been away a long, long time. But I'm back!


And the picture to the left has served as the greatest source of inspiration for me to get this blog back up and running. Look closely: the woman to the left has on water repellant boots while the woman to the right? Well, her feet are bound in two plastic bags.


ASTONISHING

With all the snow, slush and downright harsh weather we've been experiencing in New York City, I've had no choice but to observe what people have been wearing on thier feet while riding the subway.

But seriously, there are too many great all weather boots available for any woman to resort to plastic bags. These are my ABSOLUTE favorite all weather boots:






I LIKE:


Tundra by David Tate at Zappos.com



Tundra by

David Tate

Zappos.com - Powered by Service




Available in both black and a cognac brown, these all weather boots will help you feel refreshed even on the dreariest winter day!
 
Like I've said, I know that I've been away for more than a little while.  But I'm sincerely back and can't wait to begin posting again.
 
I'll leave you with this famous song to get you in the mood to buy a pair of stylish wide width boots!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment