Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Seek and Ye Shall Find: Wide Width Foldable Ballet Slippers

Iman Global Chic, HSN, $22.62
After a night of styling, profiling and dancing in your favorite stilettos, how do your feet feel?

If you’re like me, then a nigh of clubbing really isn’t worthwhile unless your feet are just a little bit sore!

A few years ago, I was at a Schecky's event and came across a vendor selling foldable ballet flats. They were cute. They were stylish. They were a great thought. And of course, no wide width was available.

Until now. Supermodel Iman has designed foldable flats through her company, Iman: Global Chic on http://www.hsn.com.  


Iman Global Chic, hsn.com $27.9

I stumbled upon these flats today while just browsing the Internet and was so happy to have discovered this wide width find that I had to share it with all of you.

Not only are the shoes featured available, but a few others as well. All foldable ballet flats are Iman's HSN site are on clearance right now--which means sizes, colors and widths are limited. But guess what? It is still a worthwhile investment.

I'm getting a pair and so should you! As promised, I will be posting more often. So please be on the lookout for my next post: Amazing Lace, How Sweet the Look!


No comments:

Post a Comment